Warehouse Worker Gilbert Day Shift
If you are looking for an opportunity to put your hard work and detail-oriented skills to use, then this warehouse worker job opportunity is just the thing for you. As a warehouse worker, you are responsible for pulling and preparing orders for shipment, as well as repairing any necessary parts to completing each solar order. You are also responsible for helping to keep the warehouse space neat and orderly. This may involve moving inventory and helping with team reorganization efforts. It may also involve more routine cleaning and maintenance duties, as determined by the needs of the day and assigned by your supervisor or team leader.
- Pull and prepare orders for shipment, delivering the proper paperwork, packaging, and quantity for each order to the required destination in shipping and receiving.
- Lift and move solar panels that weigh up to 60lbs each.
- Repair and clean solar panels, testing them to make sure they are in proper working order before being shipped out.
- Perform merchandise scan-ins, and other required quality assurance steps that confirm the contents of each order while tracking inventory for the company.
- Receive, verify, stage, and stock incoming material, either independently or as part of a team depending on order size and daily staffing needs.
- Ensure the warehouse area is cleaned, organized, and that all safety procedures are being followed at all times by yourself and your teammates.
- Provide dependable, shift-long coverage of the warehouse facilities to ensure order fulfillment operates as efficiently as possible for the duration of the warehouse associate's shift.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Dependable daily attendance and work output
- Strong organizational work
- Detail-oriented outlook toward tasks
Soldering experience is not required but is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $15.00 per hour